OUTSTANDING BROTHER OF THE YEAR
This award highlights a brother who has exuded the work of Alpha for the entire year. Brothers for this award are judged on the following criteria:
- Contributions to Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. at all levels (participation and involvement in chapter, state/district, regional and national activities - delegate to conventions, offices held, committee service as a member or chairman, etc.)
- Contributions to community (list and show documentation for church, businesses, civic associations, political, personal, social services)
- Awards and achievements (listing of awards and achievements with documentation)
- Years of active participation in Alpha at all levels (list with documentation)
- Personal progress among and service to Alpha brothers, chapters, and years of active service in Alpha
- National Display and Interview (Presentation neat, logical, relevant, and attractive).